Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 234




Today was a very nice easy and relaxing day. We leisurely woke up this morning. Logan was in bed with me and slept until 7:15 and Emma did not get up until around 8. The kids are enjoying all the activities but I think they are extra tired.

Today after morning chapel we headed to the bookstore to buy new children’s books and they had a daily inspirational for military wife’s. After playing ball in the gym we headed up to lunch before finally making back to our cabin for “quite time”. I had Emma reading by herself for a little while but then I was chilled and kind of wanted to take a nap myself so I crawled into bed to read as well. After a few minutes the both of us put our books down and slept for nearly 2 hours. Logan slept for almost 3.

We were also able to get in a little more arts and crafts. The kids each started painting birdhouses and I was able to do my own T-shirt.

We had an incredibly relaxing evening. After dinner we walked to the marina to have our picture taken as part of the military thing and then headed to evening chapel. I cannot tell you how much the worship means to me. It was after 8:30 PM by the time I got the kids from nursery but we all wanted ice cream and just a little more fellowship with our friends. By 9:15 PM Logan was trying to get into the stroller and chanting “nite-nite” to everyone. This was my cue to get the kids in bed.

God is incredible. Camp of the Woods has been a wonderful experience. And we still have 2 full days to enjoy!!

No comments: