Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 219

Day 2 with the Sunderman and Thom kids threw me a couple curve balls but we got through it and the kids are doing great.

All in all the day was fine. After we made pizza and cleaned that up we headed to a FRG meeting with the help of a baby-sitter. After getting home and into jammies I made up a big thing of popcorn and let the kids start watching a movie. Emma was having a hard time earlier today so she only got to have the snack and then had to go to bed. Logan, of course, was exhausted and went with Emma. Brody was a little too loud and followed shortly after those two. And now, the 2 older ones are finishing the movie before I put them down for the night too.

On a side note. Daddy Sunderman did make it home tonight and will be reunited with his kids on Thursday. I will really be ready for my break Thursday afternoon was another meeting and then I get to go out with the girls Friday, ahhhh:)

No comments: