Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 230

A post fro my blackberry, gotta love it!!!

All is great here at Camp of the Woods. We arrived this afternoon around 4 and after immediately depositing all our bags on the bed the kids quickly got into suits so we could play in the sandy beach that is right out the front door, oh it is wonderful.

After dinner we unpacked a little before I dropped the kids off in care so I could go to the Musical Concert, it was beautiful and a incredible show.

So here I sit reading through the countless things available to us. By the time we got back and got the kids bathed it was 9:30 PM so I decided against a campfire tonight. Maybe tomorrow night!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

HI how are you? I will be at fort drum soon, in October when my boyfriend comes home from iraq. how do you like it?