Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 221




This day was so busy I hardly remember it. Early that morning I had the pleasure of watching a Soldier reunite with his children. I kept the Sunderman kids for 3 nights in preparation for Daddy's arrival.
So after we cleaned up a bit the kids were rushed off to day care so I could enjoy a few hours to myself before a afternoon meeting. I was then able to do my favorite stress relieving activity, running. Oh, it was only 3 miles on the treadmill but soooo enjoyable.
The kids and I made it a early evening and I enjoyed getting into bed early and reading before I somehow relaxed enough to fall asleep. While the time is going by fast December will not get here soon enough.

1 comment:

debs life said...

Awe! I love this! These are pictures that they will cherish forever! I wished I would have had someone to take pictures of Seth re-uniting with Jaxon this last time. Oh well, maybe next time, because there's going to be one.