Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 228

Today was a super super busy but productive day for me. While the kids were in day care I was able to get the grocery shopping done and get in 6 of the 9 miles that I needed before I went to drop the Jeep off for a oil change and a tire repair, and was able to get in the last 3 miles.

After that I headed out to look for some books that I want to read on our much anticipated and exciting 1 week exclusive vacation to Camp of the Woods. I am so excited to get a chance to go to a place that will allow me to spend much needed quality time with my kids with no outside distractions while I will be given then chance to praise God and study his word.

After shopping I picked the kids up and we went to have their haircuts before we ended our day by sighing Emma up for Jazz class. I am now exhausted and trying to be patient as the kids get cleaned up and in bed.

No comments: