Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 226

Our last day at camp ended early in the day. While we all slept relatively well we were up early again. I took advantage of the door and kept Logan in the cabin while I packed our bags and folded the blankets before we came out for breakfast. After breakfast and helping one of the ladies pack up a bit Amanda and I took all 6 kids over to the playground t0 play and wait for a final hay ride while Katie continued to take camp down and pack up. We waited and waited for the hay ride growing more and more cranky. When the tractor was 15 minutes late the other 2 ladies had already put the kids in the vehicles but Emma and I saw it coming. So while our friends chose to head out we stuck around for one last hay ride with Yogi. Logan particularly fell for Boo Boo but he comes around in the afternoons. Next up we headed to buy a Yogi Bear and a Boo Boo bear for the kids and I also picked up the movie. And then I was able to grab one quick pic on my phone of the kids in front of the sign. I was hoping to get Logan up in there but he was not tall enough and it was only me around at the time.

No comments: