Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 218

No pictures or video again, I am sorry.

Today has been a good day. I set out first thing to finish the final sale of the Honda. And then headed to Kresta's to pick up her kids and head home for 48 hours while she goes to pick up their Daddy and spend a couple much needed nights by themselves. Unfortunately, their Daddy's plane is still having problems and will be delayed another 24 hours. So Kresta headed back out here for a little while until I encouraged her to head back home by herself and just leave the kids here for 3 nights. No reason to move all the bags and blankets back home just to bring them all back again tomorrow.


So today went all right for the most part. The kids all played well, ate well, and we even got all the baths done tonight. I thought it would be fun to let Emma and Ashley sleep in the same room and the 3 boys share a room. My thought was the boys would give me a problem but not at all, they went right to bed. It was the girls that stayed up a little too late and ended up needing to be separated. So it is 10:30 and I still here little footsteps somewhere up stairs. My only problem now is, I really want to go to bed but I don't want a little 4 year old in there with me.

No comments: