Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 222

Oh, this day was a great day in deed. I spent most of the morning and early afternoon cleaning the entire house top to bottom. So after Logan woke up from his nap we headed to the store to buy a little dessert and then to the Library to get books for our camping trip. When we got home the real fun began. We had our swim suits waiting so we quickly were able to jump right into the pool and play. It was about 88 here and the water was around 78. I was having so much fun but by 5:15 PM the kids were ready to get out and jump into the next activity. We ordered pizza and sat down to watch Ice Age. Emma really enjoyed this movie while Logan jumped all around and played. Next up, I turned off all the lights and got all the pillows and me-me's so we could attempt to watch Beethoven and fall asleep on the floor. All was alright until Logan grew board with this and I was falling asleep and it was only 8 PM. So we decided to just call it a night and all went to bed. I have not had such a great day in awhile and it felt so good to have devoted the entire afternoon and evening just to me and the kids:)

No comments: