Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 26

Here I sit at 11:15 at night in my room with my lap top, a glass of wine, the TV on to Jon and Kate plus 8 and a sick kid wide awake next to me!!


Logan was sick Thursday Night but Friday seemed to be alright and while his appetite as not been normal today I thought we were fine to head to my friends for the afternoon. Logan did fine there. He enjoyed pizza for dinner and then headed to bed early at my friends house. After Kresta and I enjoyed our late quite dinner, (the 2 babies were in bed and the older ones were watching a movie) I packed us up to head home. About 2 minutes from the house Logan got sick all over himself and the car seat:( Once home it took me an hour to get everything cleaned up and the first load of laundry through so I could start the car seat cover. I thought Logan was sleeping soundly until he screamed out, he wanted to be up. Try as I may I do not have the heart to make this little boy cry it out after he got so sick in the Jeep.


So here I sit!! I have my second wind and cannot sleep. And my kid must have his as well, he is just chillin watching TV.


I will try to get a new updated video or a couple good pics tomorrow. Looks like it will be another easy lazy homeday. Maybe if I am lucky we will have no snow. I totalled up my count of snow since Matt left and it is over 50 inches!!

Oh, AND one calender month now gone!! Emma has flipped the red highlighted January Month.

No comments: