Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 12




SNOW!! I am soo ready to be done with SNOW!! This morning we woke up at Kresta's to 2 feet of snow. Holy Batman it was crazy!!! There was a no travel advisory so we stayed put until around 1 when things started to clear up and Kresta snow threw her drive way. We SLOWLY made out way out of Watertown!! Once we hit the outside of Watertown it was smooth sailing, the roads had all been cleared, thankfully. After seeing the 2 feet in Watertown I feared the worse for our area so I called the mouse catcher's sister and she sent down her other brother to clear the bottom of my driveway. When I pulled in we only had like 8 inches, what a difference to the 2 feet we left in Watertown. I got it all cleared just as the neighborhood snow pusher was heading out of the area. I got his attention quick enough to ask him to clear my driveway anytime the Jeep is not there and there is snow, what a relief. I now can enjoy Friday night dinners without fearing the mess I could come home too.
Super girl and nakie boy had a great time playing with the kids also!! Check out facebook for a video


No comments: