Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 27


Today was the day every Mommy of a Deployed Spouse dreads, the "Mommy is Sick Day" Last night I finally went to bed feeling a little sour and when Logan woke up at 5:30 it had not changed. Logan too was still not himself, but he did eat a little and drank a TON of water. There were a couple good things that came out of today. The first Emma was awesome. She loves to watch TV so she really welcomed the idea of sitting in front of the tube all day with her beloved "me-me". The other good thing was Logan was also sick. Since he got up so early he took his first nap a little before 8, so I was able to set Emma up and headed back to bed myself for 2 hours. After we go up and I found the energy to fix some food for the kids Logan quickly realized only 1 1/2 hours later that he wanted to go back to bed. I loved the idea myself and settled in for another 2 hour nap!! All is all today was not a bad day. Yes, I did not feel good but thankfully Emma was a good little girl and when Logan was awake all he wanted to do was sit on my lap!!
The pic above is from us turning the page on the Calender. And the other one is the kids talking on the phone to papa. Logan also loves to play with the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your children are ADORABLE! I don't think I have seen a picture with Emma where she was not smiling, and smiling BIG. There's no doubt that those kids are happy and very well taken care of.