Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 10


I had another GREAT day. I had a couple of things going on so I got a baby-sitter to come and watch the kids for the afternoon. After my meeting and errands I had my hair done. I LOVE IT. It feels so good to have a change that is so totally not like me. It will take a little getting used to because it is a little shorter than I thought, but I LOVE IT!!

Today's clip of the day is my little pantry thief. For the last couple of days Logan has been playing with all the canned goods and this one container of Nutella. Yesterday I noticed that he had cracked the lid of the container but thought nothing of it. Today I went outside to pull the car into the garage while Emma and Logan were once again rearranging the lazy Susan pantry and came in to Logan covered in Nutella. He jammed his hand through the foil liner as if he could spell the food. He so enjoyed himself, and his sister took advantage of the little treat as well:)

No comments: