Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 25

We had a pretty good easy day at home. Last night Logan was super sick so today we took it easy. Logan was still cranky and clingy but for the little amount of food he took in he kept it down and he did keep the water and tiny bit of juice down.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 God is good and despite all the drama or problems that may come my way I know it is part of the plan. I will take great comfort in that as my attitude continues to stay confident in my God!!

Today has been one of those days that I totally love, I feel like I accomplished a TON. I have not had the time to clean lately so after I got that done I quickly did a few FRG things and than had most of the day to do whatever, I love those days!!

After the kids and I did a normal lazy night dinner of Lean cuisine, and kid cuisine. We put in a movie, gathered the blankets and pillow, and the dessert for the night (it was Popsicles) and started to watch The Blue Butterfly. Against my wishes, Logan would not lay down and relax so after he went to bed Emma and I enjoyed the rest of the movie. There were a couple spots that Emma would not watch but it was really good!!

I will try to take a pic of the snow tomorrow. I just heard we are getting 6 inches an hour. And to make it all the worse we are expecting a Nor'easter this next week. Will it ever end? I gotta say I actually love it. I don't mind snow throwing. I make sure the kids are good and secure before I head out with my ipod and enjoy the sweet sound of my Christian Play list while I enjoy the cool crisp air invading my lungs:)

No comments: