Sunday, January 4, 2009

FREE Family Fun




Matt and Emma had a chance to get in one last Home Depot FREE family fun day on Saturday. She really enjoys doing these little workshops. She had a couple things going for her that day, for one I took Logan to get a hair cut so she had Daddy all to herself and her good friends Ashley, Maddox, and Brody were there as well.

After the Home Depot craft I picked up Matt and Emma and the Sunderman Team joined us for Subway before Matt and I took the kids to Parent's Day out on Post. Matt and I were able to enjoy one last "Date" afternoon. We went and saw Marley and Me, I really enjoyed it. It did reconfirm that I do not want any pets until Matt is home for the long run. A dog sounds so nice when I think about the company and the fun times animals can bring but than I think of all the extra work and clean up they are;)

No comments: