Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 5

I have a great group of gals around here. One of my really really good friends is headed to her "home" state so a group of us got together last night to enjoy her one last time. We all headed to a local restaurant and shared some good food, good drinks, and incredible desserts. (mine is chocolate mouse in a raspberry sauce!!)

I had been in the dumps on this day but I encouraged myself to get out of the house and I am so happy I did. I even met another lady that lives close to me that shares my love for wine:) I had a incredible evening that only got better~ Katie and I were enjoying a Hot Toddy around midnight when my phone rang. Matt thought it would be fun to call and wake me up!! He forgot I was spending the night at Katie's and we were still up, too funny.

2 comments:

Katie said...

We are def. at the same post. I'm pretty sure I know some of the people you went out with as well. I do facebook- I just became friends with Katie today on it- so if you go to her page you'll see me just added. I look forward to getting to know you!

Mom2Zoey said...

Yum! What restaurant did you go to?