Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 8

Today's video is of Logan being a little dare devil. He climbed up on his train and than just stood there laughing a playing with his sister.

Today has been a pretty good day. I still have no voice but I feel fine otherwise. We ended up staying around the house today. We had a few inches of snow and are expecting 1-3 more tonight. But the big kicker will be tomorrow when the high will be -1 and the low -15. Right now it is 29.

Oh, and yes Emma did have breakfast. She snuck that into the video. Emma had just woken up from one of those rare 2 hour naps and thought it was time for school. Every time I said I was making dinner she would repeat "we have not had breakfast". So as soon as I hit record on the camera she felt the need to remind me of this.

No comments: