Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 7

1 whole week!! Honestly, it does not seem like it. God has given me a few humps to get over but it really has not been that bad. I say that as I have whispered all day since I have no voice from Laryngitis.

One thing that occurred to me today is to find the Positive. I must be positive and surround myself with positive. The one person I know I can rely on to show me the way is my God. So please, if anyone has a favorite verse they would like to share with me let me know. On my facebook I asked this and got plenty of replies.

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Today Emma and I had a little tea party. So the clip of the day is Emma and I have a tea party/hot toddy party:)

1 comment:

The Ayers Family said...

Jennifer, This verse you mentioned (Phil 4:6-7) became a mantra for me during the very first deployment. I constanly was praying that God would guard my heart and mind so that all emotions and thoughts that were not of God would not find a place in my life. I pray you have continued strength and that you rest in God's mercy that is new for us each morning. Praying Matt is wrapped in God's arms and kept safe until he can be home with you guys again. Blessings.
Jessica Ayers