Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 20




Today we had more snow!! Church was even canceled in Watertown. But since Carthage did not have as much we headed to a new church here and had a good time with our friends:)
After Church we came home and made cookies for Daddy. Emma helped me cut out the heart shaped sugar cookies and than we sprinkled sprinkles on them before we baked them, yummy!!
The other picture is the kids putting on lotion. Emma always wants to do this when I reach for mine and this time I gave Logan a little, he really was not all to sure about it.
Tonight, Logan is not feeling well and I am tired. I did finish the FRG newsletter,which is a accomplishment. But I am not looking forward to the long night ahead.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I'm glad you came and liked it! Zoey loves to put on lotion too.