Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 9


Today, Logan and I went to Micheal's to buy Frames and stickers. I had Emma decorate her M & M's jar and I did Logan's.
I have decided to collect all my wine corks for the year. So I dug out one of my old vases and bought some stickers. A good friend who is a multiple deployments spouse said something around the lines of, I will not just Survive this deployment I will THRIVE. So I put that onto my vase and bought "Super girl" stickers to decorate it and placed in on the counter I open my wine bottles. We will see how many wine bottles is takes to get a Army Wife through her 3rd Deployment.
Oh and the frames will soon be filled with Daddy pictures. I plan to decorate my walls with all the awesome pics we got from Bugaboo photos.


2 comments:

Carrie LaHaie said...

I love the cork holder, thats hilarious!! If it starts to get too full too fast let me know and I'll try to help you distract yourself in other ways! :)

Mom2Zoey said...

That's awesome Jen! I have a friend who makes all kinds of cool stuff with her corks. Wreaths, picture frames, etc. They are cool. ~A