Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 19


Tonight was what I hope to be the start of "Saturday Night Movie Night" After baths, the kids and I popped popcorn and cuddled up to watch Annie. I have always loved that movie. Aside from the great feeling of my kids next to me Logan fell asleep in my arms and than I left him there until bed time, It was awesome to than cuddle with Emma while Logan slept so sweetly next to us:)
Today was a good day. I had a chance to have a few hours to myself at home. I was able to frame a few more pictures and get them on the "Daddy Pics Wall". I have picked out about 40 of my favorite Bugaboo Pics and had them printed and framed. I am waiting on two more 11 X 14's and than I think the wall be will done:)

2 comments:

Euphoric Journey said...

I love reading your blogs !

Mom2Zoey said...

Zoey just asked if we could do movie nights. Looks fun!