Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 16

No pics or video today, Sorry. What a day it has been. Today was a "me" day which was actually a sit at the Jeep Doctor and work on FRG stuff. So that is what I did for 2 1/2 hours and still the Jeep is not fixed. BUT I did get a lot done.

I also got me a new PINK blackberry yesterday. I am super stoked to have this. There was a lot going on with the FRG today and it was great to have the emails go directly to my phone and not have to be connected to my lap top. Technology is something else.

There is something that has become very apparent to me. Within the last few days I have had this overwhelming sense of peace. I find myself thinking about the positive and laughing at the negative. I am praising GOD tonight. His arms have been wrapped so tightly around me and I am so thankful. I know we will THRIVE this deployment out. We will make the best of every situation that arises. Even the ones that I would rather not deal with, we will.

I know I have a great Family and a wonderful support network of people praying for us and I thank you. Words will never be able to explain how much this all means to me.

No comments: