Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 84


What a fast 3 days that was with Grandpa Kevin. We had to take Grandpa back to the airport this morning. But we had so much fun and Emma has told me a couple times today that she misses him already:( Thank you Kevin for all you did around the house and the relief you gave me. It was so nice to take a nap in the afternoon and I truly enjoyed my long run day.
Today was a busy morning. But we all had some quiet time that ended up with a friend and her kids coming over for Pizza. I really enjoyed the company and the kids had a blast, Thank you Rasheedah!!!
So it is about 11PM already, for some reason I am awake working on misc. stuff. Logan has woken up twice tonight. After the 3rd time I grabbed the bottle of Motrin assuming he must be teething. I went into his room and gave him the Motrin and tried to lay him down again, which normally works. He continued to cry so I picked him up thinking I will just rock him a little. And he arched his back and threw his woobie and Binky. So I let him down. He cried all the way down the stairs right up to the sink. The poor kid was thirsty. He drank 1/2 a cup of water and is now asleep now. Poor kid. Now Emma is coming down saying "I don't like my room". I have a feeling it might be a long night. Gramie you better hurry, I need some sleep:)

No comments: