Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 63




Cuteness!! On Friday I finally had the kids haircuts. Emma really did not need one but we go to a cute little kids salon here and we always have her bangs trimmed and her hair trimmed a little. Logan so needed a good cut. This was Logan's 3rd haircut and he did great. It was so fun to sit and watch Little Thom transform and look more and more like Daddy.
We had a funky day. The kids slept until a little after 8 so we decided to attend the second service at church. After church we ate at Subway while we waited to meet up with Katie to help her move a little and to get her help taking the Jeep back to the Jeep doctor. (This time we are taking it to another place) We were going to have friends over for dinner but a few were unable to make it so we canceled all together and enjoyed a easy day at home.
I have decided I must start to set limits with my Internet time. I spend too much time on face book and have to many "must get done" tasks and will start to set limits. Please bare with me as I make adjustments to my new computer schedule. It has become clear to me I must make some changes in my priorities. My blog will not change as a daily "must get done" but I am going to give my self permission to do it a little later or a day late.

No comments: