Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 71

Today was a great day!! The temperature was about 50 and so sunny. First thing at 8 AM (it was still 21) I opened the windows and got busy cleaning. It felt so good to have a clean fresh crisp house. However, at 2 PM, it was about 45 out but 60 in the house. So I had to shut the windows and turn the heat back on. Emma was bundled up on the couch with a big blanket.


Yesterday I took Emma and Logan to the commissary with me. Our first stop was the produce area. Emma had already picked out her special Easter candy filled fan and was telling everybody about it. At one point I asked Emma to help me get Oranges, try as she did she could not reach them. There was another man nearby who was getting oranges that she stuck up a conversation with. The man was saying how Oranges will make you big and strong and she looked and him and said " Like Jesus?" and then turned to me. I wanted to cry and said yes "Yes Emma, just like Jesus big and strong".


I wanted to share this special moment with you all. Daily God does some special things in my life. Some days he sends me trials to over come and some days he sends me sweet little reminders of his constant love for us. Without God in my life right now I know I would be dipper in this pit. With God I am constantly being pulled up and shown the light. Praise God with me!!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I love moments like that. Once we were driving and out of know where Zoey said "Mom, Jesus loves you." It was all I could do to not pull over and cry. She asks amazing questions too that always leave me in awe.