Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 65

Not much new to report here. It was another easy but busy day. Logan and I took it slow and got some stuff done this AM. After nap time and lunch the kids went to hourly for a few hours while I had a appointment, then onto the Commissary to buy dinner stuff.


Tonight Emma helped me make Meatballs and Spaghetti. It was a recipe that was totally yummy with a very creamy cheesy sauce to put over the pasta. I totally dug it. Logan enjoyed it but enjoyed the Texas Toast more. Emma tried it and after eating her Texas Toast and 12 might of the meatball settled for plain spaghetti noodles.


I will try to get a good video of the kids tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I just found you through a running tag, and stopped to say hi. I am a huge running fan myself!
Good luck with the unemployment. Have you ever checked out shaywilliams.blogspot.com? There are a bunch of cool links for army wives there.