Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 61

Friday was a super busy day. Logan was asleep when Emma came home from school so we decided to paint each other's toe nails. Too flippin fun.

We headed to my good friends house so she could watch the kids for a couple hours. I really did not have anything in particular to get done but it was nice to do the few hours of running around without the kids. As I was headed back I was trying to think of something else I could do to pass time and thought about ice skating but it had just closed, bummer!! I would have totally dug that.

Friday night was a much needed girls night and unfortunately I do not have any pics to show all the fun we had. One of my favorite restaurants (here in the North Country) is the Texas Road house for a couple margaritas and a juicy red steak so that is where we started the night. Then headed onto a totally relaxing a fun time at a martini bar. We ended the night at another bar shacking our groove thing. It was a wild and fun night. Maybe this time next year we can complete the entire night with our guys at our side:)

No comments: