Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 75




We have had a couple rough days. I was sick with the flu yesterday. Thankfully, Emma did pretty good. She totally takes advantage of any time she can watch movie after movie after movie and help herself to snack after snack after snack. Logan, however; did not get the memo that you are supposed to be good when Mommy is super sick. The kid is a terror and he did not let up yesterday. To give him a little credit he is not feeling all that well himself.
The above picture is my last attempt at giving him lunch. After he did not want the pizza I gave him peaches and instead of eating them he choose to pile them up on his cup all the while laughing at his accomplishment!!
So between all this sickness we have had Emma has been the one that has not really had much going on. So I really was not surprised when I heard a "mama" at 3 AM. Poor thing made it to her doorway before she let it go. Seeing her so confused, sick, and sad about made me cry. She really did not understand why her tummy felt the way it did and why she kept getting sick. So I set her up in my bed (after I changed the sheets from her 2nd trip to the bathroom) to watch the Fresh Prince of Bel-air. I thankfully, I fell asleep because it was not long before Logan wanted in on this cuddling family bed I seem to be creating.

No comments: