Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 60




Look at that title--- Day 60. WOWSA!! It feels good to think we have successfully thrived through 2 months of this deployment.
The picture is a recent photo of Matt having received a little bit of sun!! The Battalion now has new Catamount Tee's and Matt was super excited to have received his ( a little earlier then some) Matt seems to be doing fairly well. He is incredibly busy and that is good. He really enjoyed being super spoiled last week for his birthday and loves all the treats everyone sent. When Matt does have a little spar time he is enjoying a couple new series of shows that he has recently been introduced to as well as all the shows I record and burn for him. I personally want to thank you all for all your love, thoughts, and prayers. I know it means a great deal to Matt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its been 2 months! You keep making me look bad, so try not to be so damn cool and awesome, ok? LOL. I love your blog and being able to see what you are up to.