Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 68

We have had a rather easy peasy day. We went to a mom's club activity after Emma's school. Emma has been in a bit of a funk and wanted to leave after only 30 minutes. So we headed to Taco Bell for lunch and continued with the few errands I had to run.


This afternoon was one of those ahhhh, afternoon's. Emma and I took 2 hour naps and Logan took a 4 hours nap!!! It was nice to lay on the couch and watch TV while I cat napped.


A lot of the snow has melted here. We still have about 6 inches or so but I think it is on it's way out the door this season. After the grill was buried for so long it is ready to be used. Tonight we enjoyed so marinated Pork chops. We love us so bbq here!!


Tonight's movie was Problem Child and I think we will watch Problem Child 2 next. And then Look who's talking next week. I am so loving the Netflix watch instantly and stream through the XBOX!! So cool:)

No comments: