Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 70


We had a great day today!! It was the perfect easy lazy morning. While Logan napped and Emma watched some cartoons, I made a 2 week menu and got the grocery list organized. I decided I would be brave and take both kids to the commissary.
We went into it very positive. We talked about helping Mommy put the items in the basket, getting a special treat, and having a special play date. We were there nearly an hour and she had to walk the whole time and did great. I was so proud and excited that I completed such a dreaded task.
Unfortunately, our play date was not available so instead we headed to McDonald's for ice cream. The local McDonald's has a small kids area with video games and toys. The video game Emma is playing, is a picture game and you have to find the 5 differences. She had so much fun, we will so be going back again soon to have some Mommy and Emma time.

No comments: