Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 59

We are starting to finally feel a little better around here. Logan had a rough morning but after sleeping most of the day he had a good evening. Let's just hope he sleeps through the night!! I don't think I heard Emma couch a whole lot.

I am gearing up for the YMCA Shamrock 5 Mile Run and thought I would test myself today. At the Y I made it 1/2 mile including my warm up in 6 minutes before I was told Logan just got sick. So after I got him home and down for a nap I ran another 4 1/2 miles in 44 minutes including my cool down. I am running around a 9 minute mile, I am sooo ready to get out there and do this. The next big run will be in October for the Army 10 miler. (And to see cousin Lisa)

There is nothing new to report. The above video is from the other day during snack time. Emma loves to cook so she really enjoyed spreading the peanut butter on the crackers. She is too funny. After she got all done she licked the peanut butter off the crackers and then proudly said "I am done".

No comments: