Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 56











Yesterday we did another Lowe's Workshop. These are the coolest fun classes and they are free. We made race cars. The holes are pre-drilled so Emma is able to pound away very easily. While I made Logan's Emma put the stickers on her car. I think Logan looks pretty good with a hammer in his hand.
I am sorry to say it looks like we are all sick AGAIN!! Logan has a low grade fever and a nasty cough tonight and Emma has a cough. I thought I had a sour tummy because I had a rich sweet snack this afternoon but it is worse and my nose is running. We will be taking it super easy tomorrow and hopefully life will go on. I am tempted to keep us locked up in the house until winter is officially over. I am so tired of the sick for a week better for a week routine we seem to be on.

No comments: