Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DAY 58

We had a totally busy but incredibly fun day. The kids spent a couple hours in Day Care this afternoon so I could go to a appointment and have a few hours to myself. It felt so good to be free of them, the kids are also fighting colds so it was kind of nice to not be wiping a nose or saying "cover your mouth" every second.


After I picked the kids up we were invited to join some friends for Pizza and Bingo at the Winner's Circle on Post. They offer a pretty nice kid friendly buffet full of spaghetti (Logan's favorite), pizza, and chicken and fries. Then we played a few games of Bingo. Emma enjoyed just being near her friends. She really did not understand the game at all but I could tell she really enjoyed and needed to be around the young kids. Logan really was frustrated, he could not understand why I would not put him down. After her ate a few full plates I tried to let him down but he wanted to go back to the kitchen for more food. The fight ended with a trip back to the high-chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I really love the videos, I feel like I have gotten to know your children a little bit without having never met them. Your kids are sooo candid! Can you believe its already been more than 50 days?!?! That's insane. Matt will be home in no time. I hope you are doing well.