Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 81




We had a super busy day today. It started early at 5:30 AM for me. I am still working on P90X doubles. So after 1 hour and 45 minutes of working out with Logan playing nearby Grandpa and Emma woke up and we got the day started. After a quick Dr. Appointment for me (I have dermatitis on my wrist) we picked up Emma's Little Caesers Pizza Fundraiser Order and headed home for Lunch. Thankfully, Logan got in a got 2 hour nap before the busy crazy day started. We made stops at Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods, Sam's, Walmart, and then onto Dinner. After a quick bit at the PX we met up with some of the other girls from the Company to make Single Soldier Easter Bags for Matt's Company. Grandpa was nice enough to send 90 minutes with Logan and about 6 other kids in the playroom. We finally called it a night and made it home with enough time for Grandpa to wrestle with Logan and waltz up the stairs with Emma. The kids are having a BLAST!!! And Grandpa has already completed a few of my small annoying fixer up jobs that needed to be done. I and I think Grandpa are looking forward to a easy day at home tomorrow:)

No comments: