Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 64


We had a busy busy day today. We were up and out of the house early so I could get the kids to care and help Katie out a bit before I headed to a FRG Meeting. So by the time the kids and I got home we were all tired and a tad bit cranky.

For whatever reason I decided to try and fix the treadmill. The belt is loose or too tight or whatever, I don't know other then it is slipping and I cannot run on it:( This did happen right after we bought it and I tried to fix it to only finally have my hubby fix it.

Matt's step dad is coming to visit soon. I am not sure if he realized how much he had to do around here. He is coming in to spend a couple days with the kids and I am going to take advantage of his expertise and have a fix- it list ready for when the kids are sleeping. . Let's see what's all on it---- The toilet runs, the kitchen sink leaks, the jacuzzi jets need to be fixed, and NOW the treadmill is broke. Thank God Grandpa is coming to town!!

No comments: