Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 31


WOWSA!! It is hard to believe it has been 1 whole month at this point. It really has gone by super fast for us here in the Thom household. When I think about the last 30 days there is only 1 thing that really comes to mind and that is colds, the flu, and sore muscles!!!
Today the kids had doctors appointments. Logan's was supposed to be his 15 month well baby but he is not a well baby right now. We are going on Day number 6 of having the flu, my poor little guy. So we are onto a clear liquid diet and maybe a little of the BRAT diet tomorrow. The only problem is the kid is such a Brut I am not going to be able to keep food out of his hands.
My little princess may not be feeling all too well either. She had a low grade fever at the Doctors today and another one again tonight. She is yakking like crazy tonight. I fear she is next which kind of sucks because I have a fun filled girls only Saturday night.
The above pic was just to precious to pass on. Logan LOVES his Daddy (Doll- Matt had me name the Doll Logan's Ddaddy) but has kind of taken to the plastic covered picture of his Daddy on that voodoo looking doll. I am going to pull up the pic I have of Emma from our last Afghanistan deployment for tomorrow.

No comments: