Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 49

Again, I failed at taking pictures or a video today. To give myself credit we were not home at all. We left early this morning for the early Service at church and then headed to the mall. After we left my friends from dinner Logan fell asleep and Emma was in bed as soon as we got home.


As I was dressing Logan for church I remembered that his 12 months jeans really do not fit very well. Poor Boy had to wear jeans that stopped right at the top of his socks. Emma was incredibly upset that I did not wash her Christmas dress last night and I would not let her wear her flower girl dress to church. It was obvious we are in need of new clothes.


After church we headed to Penny's. Logan now has 2 new pairs of jeans and Emma got a new pastel purple dress and pretty sweater, Mommy even got 2 new shirts. And I ran into the Gap with a gift card and got the kids new Gap sweatshirts, I love that store:)


We spent the rest of the afternoon at a friends house playing. The kids love to be at the Sunderman's and they play quietly (for the most part) for hours. Giving me the opportunity to talk to another adult with limited interruptions.

No comments: