Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 44


Today was one of the days that seeing the Green Flower of the Month Club box made me smile.
I knew today would be long, I took the kids to Day care so I could do the big grocery shopping trip and go to the Doctor for a normal check-up. I did not plan enough time to unload the groceries and had to go straight to the Doc which made me anxious. It took way too long to get all the paperwork together, and I was starting to get antsy. When really there was a reason for my anxiety. The CDC was trying to reach me to tell me Logan had a fever. 1 hour later I picked my little red eyed boy up and felt horrible for not making it sooner.
Today was a long day. After all was said and done I got to arrange my newest bouquet while Logan happily snacked. His fever went down after Tylenol and he ate a good dinner. I am praying the fever was a teething fever and not a infection or flu fever.

No comments: