Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 35

Okay, so this video is not exactly what you are seeing but hearing the sweat contagious laughter of a 15 month old. After coming home from a long day we all changed into our snow gear to head outside. Even though we have had some incredible high 30's days we still have a good 18 inches in the back yard. Emma wanted to head over to the play place so I started to make the trek with Logan in my arms. With every step I took my foot would fall the 12-18 inches and Logan thought that was hilarious. I hope you enjoy:)

God is Good. Life is definitely sending me some trials. Unbelievably I have this sense of patience and acceptance. I am me and no one but me can change that!! I am determined to make my point without being rude, negative, or insensitive and life could not be better!! Praise Jesus!!

No comments: