Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 39





Today's video is about the kid that has no fears!! He shows his true fun filled daring side here.



Today I had a chance to go to Emma's school for her Valentine's Party. We had a nice little time and she got a ton of cute little Valentine's with treats. After the Party Emma and I went out to lunch. She surprised me and ate the entire meatball the size of my fist with some spaghetti. She totally got to pick out a treat from her Valentine Bag. We had a nice little chat about the way she needs to act and some fun stuff ahead she may miss out on.

The Lord continues to test me in areas I am having a hard time with. I will continue to lead on him (and some close friends and family) for guidance and strength.

Psalm 46:1 (New International Version)
1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and thought that I'd say hello. I'm from GA, and have been up here at Drum since Oct., when the hubby got home from Iraq. We have 3 children, 7, 4, and 1.

I hope that it's okay that I commented, and please feel free to visit my blog at themartinzoo.blogspot.com.

Bailey