Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 45

It is snowing again!! Uggg, we had like 2 weeks of no snow and it was ohh so nice. This AM I got out and dumped about 75 pounds of salt all over the ice patches of have not wanted to deal with. After all that salt I was super stoked to see most of the ice melted. Except at the bottom of the driveway which is no surprise. So we are ready here for the dumping of snow they are calling for.

Today was a GREAT day. We were super lazy and it was really nice. I finally got my workout in this afternoon. Logan took a 4 1/2 hour nap, I think he is fighting off something. Emma even took a little nap until 4:45 when I woke her. After the kids woke up we put Emma's new shelves together and I labeled her new containers for all her "big girl" toys. She has been so good she has earned back a number of toys.

Psalm 18:2 (New International Version)
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Logan is so darn cute. He's got rhythm.