Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 29


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Today was a "ahhh" day. I had/have the opportunity to go cross country skiing every Tuesday afternoon. I had the most awesome time. One of the best parts was looking at all the trees and snow covered ground and thinking "God is Awesome"!! I think we covered about 4 or 5 miles in the 1 hour 45 minutes we were out there and I enjoyed every minute. I am not sure how my hip flexors are going to feel tomorrow but I am totally hooked on this new form of exercise and cannot wait until next week!!
God is Good, God is Awesome, Please Praise God with me. He works in mysterious was but I know he has a plan for us!!

No comments: