Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 32

This is actually a picture from Matt's first deployment in Afghanistan but it always makes me smile. Today as I was looking for this picture I took some time to look through Emma's old pictures. Most of the pictures I was looking at was when she was 2 years old and what a resemblance her and Logan have, especially when they are crying. I will try to post a few of those soon.



Logan is still sick with the Flu. thankfully he is not pucking but it is coming out the other end. I have been giving him a liquid diet along with crackers, toast, and banana's and he is horribly upset with this. He wants real food and he wants it now!!! Please pray this virus will FINALLY leave his body, it has been 8 days now.


Emma is doing alright. She is complaining of a sour stomach yet she enjoyed the tootsie rolls, yogurt, and cake snacks she had. She insisted on crackers with Gatorade for dinner!! She even took a nap today. I will be praying that she sleeps off whatever is trying to make her sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that reminds me, I need to get one of those. Cute!