Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 47

For the first time in 20 days we woke up to about 4 inches of snow. It was an incredible 3 weeks, not waking up to snow that must be moved!!! Ha-Ha, it was not that bad. After all the salt I laid yesterday it was very easy to throw and because we had so many "warm" (35 degree days) a lot of the snow had melted and resided.

Today was a good day. God is incredible. I have been in a bit of a funk and so needed a day like today. Because Logan has a rackity cough he could not go to day care but I took Emma anyway. Logan ended up taking a 3 hour nap which was incredible on my part. I read for about an hour, worked on the FRG newsletter, and got misc. stuff done around the house. I was able to snag a baby-sitter for Logan so I could still take Emma to her friends swimming birthday party. Emma and I had a really good time. And the pool was heated at 91 degrees it felt oh so good.

Isaiah 41:13 (New International Version)
13 For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

No comments: