Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 28


We continue to be a sickey flu like symptom household. Logan and I had a okay day. Both of us were eating and drinking normal but still not feeling up to par. I fear Emma made be starting to get sick tonight. She spent the entire afternoon either sleeping or in between her room and pacing the living room. Finally at 5:30 I asked her if she wanted to watch TV in Mommy's room and of course, that was fine with her. Both kids have been down for a couple hours now and are okay so far.

Despite not feeling well I was productive today. I got the house cleaned up and even cleaned the vehicles. It was a balmy 38 when Emma got home from school so I thought what a better day than to pull out the vacuum and Armor All and clean the Jeep and the Honda. I am actually excited to drive my little Honda tomorrow, it is all clean:)

I have a few videos from the last couple of weeks that I am saving for days like these. There was no way I was going to get a good happy video of both kids. Hope you enjoy watching Logan enjoy his apple!

No comments: