Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 48

Sorry no video or pics today. I kind of forgot until late this evening and Logan was in no mood to cooperate. I am working on trying to get a good clip of Logan talking a little.



Today was a nice day. We really did not do a heck of a lot except organize the play room a little. I am trying to figure out a way to put all the toys in Logan's view without it looking like a pig sty. Since the playroom in right next to the front room I try to always have it looking somewhat cleaned up but I think I just need to get over it.


Tonight was movie night. We watched the Disney flick UnderDog. I am so totally not a Disney chick but this film was all right since it had real people and only 1 talking dog. Logan seemed to dig it most of the time while Emma got scared at many points. Now that the kids are in bed I am headed into the bath and then hopefully will fall asleep on the couch. (my favorite thing to do)

No comments: