Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 38

Being a "Single Parent" Sucks. Being so far from "home" is lousy. Not having someone to turn to and feel a sense of "ahhh" is lonely. Tonight has got to be one of the hardest nights yet. My nights are usually my best. After I get the kids to bed I gather all my stuff and sit on the couch with my lap top and then turn a program on that I will watch while I click. I usually loose myself until I realize it is just way to late. Tonight I just don't want to.


I really don't feel much like blogging tonight. Tonight is a night I should just go listen to the odd sound of rain falling in February as I try to mentally let go of the struggles of the day.

1 comment:

Euphoric Journey said...

You can rant and cry any time you feel girl!

hugs and kisses for you. I wish you lived somewhere near me, cause we could hang out with our tofurkeys :)