Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 95

The binky is GONE!!!!


I am so excited to say I am done with that annoying thing that was constantly hanging out of my sons mouth. This past Sunday we headed to Target with Gramie and the kids. Once inside Target Logan made it clear he was upset and wanted his security items. I was so frustrated as wel quickly checked out and left I decided we need to be done with that little silly thing. So on Monday we took it away during the day but gave it to him during his nap and bed. On Tuesday we took it away except for bed. And Wednesday we took it away at night. He did pretty well. he woke up at 3 or so and I let him cry it out. He then woke up at 6 but went back down after a little cuddling. Tonight he pitched a bit of fight but finally gave in.


Yahh!! for us:)

No comments: