Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 103

Tonight was a incredible night. Tonight was a night that I could not help but to sit back and Praise God for all he has given me. Tonight was a night that I truly enjoyed myself and learned a little along the way.



I was faced with a situation at the start of my night out with a good friend that deeply saddened me not for the cause of the situation but for how it was handled and the bitterness that came along with it. As I stood contemplating how to best handle all aspects of the situation I could not think any further than prayer. So I prayed for all those involved. I prayed for the bitterness being held and I prayed that God would grant me the grace I needed to find a solution to the night. I had this huge feeling of ease come over me. I also praised God for everything he has given me. I am one lucky lady and I am not going to allow negativity to bring me down. I know God was there and he is working very mysteriously through me. I smiled and enjoyed myself. And then my good friend and I went out to celebrate her birthday. A little dancing and laughter was the cure for the night.

Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way level (straight and right) before my face.Psalm 5: 8

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I am saddened by the situations that caused this bitterness because it all could have been avoided if innocent actions or misunderstanding weren't acted on in haste. I truly believe the most negative outcome of this is that wonderful people and a fun/beneficial club have had their reputations marred. I would really like to see everyone just move forward from this and hopefully learn that we need to give people the benefit of the doubt.