Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 112

We had a incredibly awesome day today. It was a leisurely morning and then we went off to a new church we have attended just once before. We had a blast. I am really enjoying this pastor. He totally grabbed my attention and holds it. Both times we have attended I have checked my watch at the end of the sermon and realize he had just talked for 60 minutes, I love it!! I am even planning on starting a bible study that the congregation is starting. 40 days of Love is just what I need. To really learn more about myself and the friendships I so desire. One thought that I have pondered on today is "It is easier to act you way into feeling than to feel you way into an action!!"



Once we got home we even got to web cam with Daddy. The kids got super silly as Daddy watched them eat a late lunch. And then I even got a few minutes to chat with Matt while the kids jumped around with excitement from their chat. Doing the web cam at home is so beneficial to us. The kids really enjoy being able to jump in and be silly and then run away. Today we talked a little about Daddy coming home for a few weeks and being with us. Emma asked Matt if he would have to go back. I really don't know where that came from but he said yes I will but I will be home again for good soon after. She seemed to accept this and then we got on to talking about going camping and a date to the movies with Daddy.

No comments: